Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Say What?!?!?!

I am going to increase my debt limit today.  In spending more money than I take in by about fifty percent,  it has become clear that I must spend more.  The one thing that is clear to me and has been for quite some time is that the more I spend, the more I make.

This being the case, I propose the following budget plan:

  • Cut the increase in spending from fifty percent to fourty-nine percent.
  • Increase the rate at which I spend money on fly-by-night investments, like inflateable cars.
  • Cut discresionary spending on icecream and move it to doughnuts.
  • Cut seventy-five percent from dog clothing budget.
  • Increase the rate of decrease in the increased budget for leg band initiative in which a leg band is purchased for everyone who stands for the increase in the decrease of the increased budget.
  • Increase revenue by pick-pocketing.
The above will be the basis by which I will prove my fiscal responsiblity and my ability to repay my debts.

Any questions?  Want to invest?


No comments:

Post a Comment