Friday, March 25, 2011

Madness

What's the definition of crazy?

Every year I fill out a bracket (10 actually) for the NCAA basketball tournament.  I go through all my notes and SportsCenter reruns.  I watch countless "experts" to get a better read on the "Tourney" so that my picks would reflect reality at the end of each round.  I usually feel pretty confident in my picks, and feel like this year will be my year...

Then the madness sets in...

Morehead and Richmond win... I mean, come on!!!  The unstoppable fall to a broken bracket has begun.  Purdue loses, then Notre Dame, but hey... BYU makes it to the Sweet 16....

BYU loses to Florida...

Now, here's the crazy part.  Next year I will do it again, and will shoot for the stars and likely end up in the mud, and I will likely say the same things...

Next year will be different.  Just wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment