Thursday, May 19, 2011

News You Need

Ronald McDonald To Be Fired?

In the grand scheme of things, my opinion is that the fewer clowns in the world the better.  Just who thought clowns were a cute and cuddly way to sell stuff?  Despite my aversion toward clowns, this news is a bit odd.

Ronald McDonald is on the chopping block.  Not because he has gigantic shoes, painted on lips, or a big red nose.  No, he is about to get a pink slip because he is to children like kryptonite is to Superman.  Children just can't resist the temptation of a Happy Meal because Ronald McDonald makes it look so cool.  Sure the food tastes good, but that can't be a reason, right?

Also, to make matters worse, parents can't say no to their kids once they have seen a advertisement that features the McDonald's clown.

Quick question... where does your five year old get his money?  After school job?  Babysitting?  Lego castle designer?  If you are worried about childhood obesity, stop feeding your kids crap, and quit trying to blame it all on a clown.  There are much better things to blame on clowns...

Ahhhhnulllld... The Adulturator.

I have never much liked Arnold, but I couldn't pinpoint a reason.  Sure he can't act, but that's hardly a reason to not like someone.  I am not a good actor, and I like me...

Now, however, I have a great reason to not like him.  Cheating on your wife will put you on my crap list for a long time.  I don't think he could get out of the crap list even if he were a good golfer...

Los Angeles Lakers and Walmart

I am still trying to find a reason to be happier than I was when the Lakers losing in a sweep to the Dallas Mavericks, and then I found this picture.  Here is a man who wakes up in the morning in such a good mood that it doesn't matter what he wears to his local Walmart.

Courtesy of peopleofwalmart.com




No comments:

Post a Comment