Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy News

Happy News Story #1

Did anyone see the Lakers lose to the Hornets?  I can say that the guys in yellow from the place with no lakes losing in the playoffs is a grand thing.  It's so grand that I thought of a haiku...

The Lakers lose big
making the world seem more sweet
Like thwarting evil

Go Hornets!!

Happy News Story #2

Charlie Sheen tried to win custody of his kids from his ex-wife on the grounds that she is a drug addicted sociopath.  Right... isn't that like Kate Goselin saying Carol Brady couldn't be a good mom because she had too many kids?

If I were the judge I would have both of them stripped of their parenting rights.  That said, at least Charlie Sheen didn't win full custody.  No child would ever survive that.

Happy News Story #3

Scooby Doo and Shaggie save the day and the bad guy would have gotten away with it to if it weren't for those meddling kids.

Happy News Story #4

Ok, so this isn't really news, but I just realized I have been sitting in the same place for about two hours straight and my butt feels funny.  Funny = happy... right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment