Friday, April 29, 2011

Random News of the Day

Weddings?  I love weddings!  Drinks All Around!
Prince William and Kate Middleton were wed this morning, and there were reports that viewership of the royal wedding exceeded two billion people.  Not entirely sure what was so exciting that peopel would give up sleep to see it.  I would have prefered to see what the traffic was like to avoid the traffice jam.  Personally, I blame Disney.

PSN - Free, So You Get What You Pay For

There was a time when I was really, seriously pondering buying a Playstation 3.  With the Blu-ray player and awesome games, what's not to like?  Add to it the ability to play for free on the Playstation Network and you have a real tempting product.

Apparently, it's not just the cosumer that is interested in the Playstation and it's network.  Sony has divulged a major attack wherein all customer data (name, address, credit card number, etc) was accessed.  As much as I feel sorry for faultless users, there is one particular person to whom I wish to say.... na na na na naaaaaa na!!!!

Michal Scott Leaves - Now What Do I Watch?

There is little of value on TV anymore anyway, but now that Michael Scott has left Dunder Mifflin I wonder what will happen to The Office.  My guess is that we have seen the last of Scranton, PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment