Thursday, April 21, 2011

Missing My Mind - Help

Today has run kind of like a low budget, bad script, bad acting, and overall lamentable suspense movie.

First, it was the case of the missing sock, which regrettably went unsolved as I am currently wearing one blue and one black sock...

Next came the fiasco of the misplaced keys.  You know how it happens, right?  You tell yourself over and over that you will never forget where the keys are because they are in a place that so obvious that they might as well be playing the accordion at an opera, they are so obvious.  Only later to find out that apparently the accordion sounds pretty nice in Mozart's piano concerto...

The following is where the story bogs down and they try to introduce humor to speed it up.  This is where I drop my cookie from lunch and can't see it until I turn my chair around and step on it.

Immediately following the cookie squishing the big storm hits.  Hail, lightning, and a tree that a guy is trying to hold up before it lands on three cars.  I then watch the three owners of said cars run out and quickly move their cars as the tree crashes to the ground.

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun.......

Anyway, then the story slows down again...... really sllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Then I write this blog... hey, we caught up to real time... neato.

No comments:

Post a Comment